Monday, June 30, 2008

Thing #11

This is by far my favorite thing of all of things thus far!!! This is just too cool! I've noticed those neat lists of book covers on some of my friends blogs and never knew what they were all about. I will use this ALL THE TIME. First of all, I have been trying to record all the books that I have read for the last few years - but I sometimes forget authors or what the books were even about as many of them I borrowed from friends or libraries. This is much better and I love that they show you the books with the covers. I also love that you can see how many other people have read the same book and see what they think about it...now I do that by just reading reviews on Amazon, but this is much better. I also love that you can get suggestions for other books you might like! This is the best!

No comments: