Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing #7 - Google

I thought I was fairly Google savvy, but I had no idea that Google had all of this cool stuff! I spent most of my time with Google calendar, Google docs and Google notebook. I LOVE the calendar!!! I am not making it public as it is not very exciting but I am planning on using it! It would be great for older students to map out assignments and all of their various activities. I can see myself using Google notebook as a place to record and organize all of the various bits of cool things I find on the internet in the summer, but can never relocate once I am back at school and actually need it. I always find fun games, pictures and songs but ususally I just keep surfing and forget to print them out or bookmark them. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Grendel said...

My calendar wasn't interesting enough for publication, either!

Book Nook Girl said...

Good idea for Google notebook! I need to revisit that! You are doing great!