Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing #13

At first I wasn't quite sure that I really needed a place to "house" all of my bookmarks, but after watching the commoncraft video I certainly began to see the light! What is nice is that I can access my bookmarked sites from any computer, anywhere. For now, I think this will be just a place for me to organize my sites and remember why I saved them! However, I can see this as being a great tool for teachers and students that are researching similar subjects. So many times when my team is planning we think, "Surely someone has already figured this stuff out!" ...and it would be great, especially within a district, for teachers to be able to share their favorite sites and online goodies.

2 comments:

Book Nook Girl said...

Good ideas! I created an account with Del.icio.us and have been amazed at how many times I have used it when I have been at places other than "my computer". It makes it nice to take your favorite sites with you everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I've tried to get my teachers to use Del.icio.us and other sites like this. If you don't mind I will show you comment as a testimony to how helpful it can be. Thanks.